Reasons to choose GCP
Powerful data and analysis services
Take advantage of big data, so you can find answers faster.
Create better quality products.
Just write the code, no need to manage the server
Taiwan Changbin Server Room
Google Data Center is located in Changbin, Taiwan.
Provide the most intuitive and high-speed connection quality for local users in Taiwan.
Google Cloud sites around the world
Network Edge Location
Services in countries/regions
Google Cloud will continue to expand its services to the following regions: Warsaw (Poland), Doha (Qatar), Toronto (Canada), and the United States,
Melbourne (Australia), Delhi (India), Paris (France), Milan (Italy), Santiago (Chile) and Madrid (Spain).
GCP Products and Services
Cost-effective, scalable VMs not only speed up computing and run large in-memory databases, but also build cloud-native applications. Secure and customizable computing services that build and run virtual machines through Google's infrastructure.
- Pre-defined machine types: Use pre-established, off-the-shelf settings to start processing business quickly
- Pre-emptive machines: provide affordable short-term executables that can save you up to 80% in computing costs
- Confidential computing: Encrypting highly confidential data as it is processed
- Optimal sizing advice: automatic advice to achieve optimal resource utilization
Object storage for businesses of all sizes, no matter how much data is stored in this space, and there is no limit to the number or frequency of data retrieval.
- Unlimited storage space, no lower object size limit
- Anytime, anywhere access, and storage locations worldwide
- Low Delay
- Nearly 100% high durability
- Offsite redundancy (provided data is stored in multiple regions or dual regions)
Google Kubernetes Engine
Secure, fully managed Kubernetes service with revolutionary Autopilot mode of operation.
- Accelerate application development while taking into account security
- Simplify operations with release versions
- Manage infrastructure with Google SRE technology
Anthos is a managed application platform that extends Google Cloud's services and engineering practices to your environment to accelerate application refurbishment and establish operational consistency.
- Build, deploy and optimize applications in any system or environment with simplicity, flexibility and security.
- Provides a consistent development and operational experience for hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
A highly scalable and cost effective serverless multi-cloud data warehousing system designed to increase enterprise flexibility.
- Secure and scalable platform and built-in machine learning technology to make in-depth analytics accessible to all
- Leverage business decisions with data located in different clouds through flexible multi-cloud data analytics solutions
- Speedy analysis of PB-scale data via ANSI SQL with no operational burden at all
Storage and Databases
Provides online and offline data migration solutions that allow you to transfer data quickly and securely.
- Google Transfer Appliance
- Cloud Storage Transfer Services
- Google BigQuery Data Migration
Provides you with Google's fully managed data warehousing technology, batch and streaming processing technology, data exploration technology, Hadoop/Spark, and reliable messaging capabilities.
Using the best of Google's artificial intelligence technology, we make our businesses run faster, smoother and meet customer needs in new ways.
- Vision AI: Extract deep analytics from images in the cloud or on edge devices or use pre-trained Vision API models to detect emotions, understand text and perform other operations through Vertex AI vision capabilities with AutoML technology.
- Video AI: Delivering powerful content discovery tools and engaging video experiences.
Even if your machine learning expertise is limited, you can easily train high quality custom machine learning models.
- AutoML Vision: Generate in-depth analysis results with object detection and image classification functions in cloud environments or at edge locations.
- AutoML Natural Language: Deciphering the structure and meaning of text through machine learning techniques.
Built to meet the needs of the industry
We strive to help you keep your personally identifiable information, transaction data and payment data safe and secure. Our products have passed several stringent global security and privacy standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018) and industry standards (e.g. PCI DSS).
Media & Entertainment
Our products have passed a number of stringent global security, privacy and financial regulatory standards (including the AICPA SOC) and comply with a number of industry standards (e.g. PCI DSS and Japan's FISC).
Our products have passed a number of stringent safety and privacy standards and are compliant with education and child protection laws such as FERPA and COPPA.
Health Care and Life Sciences
We can help you ensure that all types of protected health information, EMRs and patient data are safe and secure. Our products have passed a number of stringent global security and privacy standards, and some are available to you under applicable Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act business associate agreements.
We offer a full range of security features and do comply with various government regulations and codes, such as FedRAMP, the Health Insurance Circulation and Accountability Act, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the UK's NCSC Cloud Security Principles, Singapore's MTCS, and more.
GCP Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Why choose GCP and what are the advantages of GCP? How is it different from other cloud platforms?
GCP's data center is located in Changbin, Taiwan, which is the only cloud platform with its own server room in Taiwan, and Google's data center submarine cable crosses continents, so the network speed is better than other brands. In addition, based on Google's powerful search engine capability, GCP is the only cloud platform with its own server room in Taiwan. GCP has great advantages in Big Data and AI/ML. In terms of cost consideration, GCP's charging method is pay-as-you-go. GCP's official website has an open and transparent calculation method, as long as you have a good grasp of the host specifications, hard drive size, traffic flow and other costs, you can pay according to the actual usage fees, if it is through the Distributors, moreover, are available from Distributors open invoices directly, provide invoices for billing, and can be treated as domestic transactions.
Where can GCP be used? Is GCP suitable for my business?
GCP can be used in a wide range of applications, such as short-term testing needs of enterprises that need to temporarily set up an environment; or sudden bursts of demand, such as the Double 11, ticketing, etc.; also through GCP for off-site backup, backup storage of internal data, etc., are quite common applications, whether it is e-commerce retail, manufacturing, financial industry, shipping industry, gaming media, etc., are all Gaia Information The target audience is Gaia Information Technology. In recent years, in response to the trend of ESG and sustainable development, more and more enterprises choose to use the cloud to achieve net zero carbon emissions.
Is GCP secure? Is it safe to put my data in the cloud?
In terms of security, third-party audits and certifications, GCP has passed the relevant Regulatory compliance standards, such as ISO27001, ISO27017, and other certifications, provide documentation and reporting to help organizations comply with regulations. In addition, GCP's Chronicle Security Operation is available to ensure the security of information in the cloud and within the enterprise.
How do I get started with GCP and why should I go through a distributor?
Anyone can start at any time from Register and start using the GCP service on the GCP website, or through Resellers are the way to go for GCP services. Why go through a reseller, and how is Netron different from other resellers? Here's a breakdown:
- Instead of purchasing online by credit card, Gaia Information can provide invoicing services to help companies provide invoices for billing.
- Netron Information is officially certified by GCP Premier Parner With a team of over 100 certified professional engineers, we provide 7X24 year-round maintenance services to solve business problems at any time.
- Netron has served more than 800 customers and has rich experience in cloud and information security. Our services span across Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, other regions in Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 。
GCP Technical support level
|Services||Basic Support||Standard Support||Enhanced Support||Advanced Support|
|Support service language: English, Chinese, Japanese (original support and Korean)|
|Professional Billing Back Office|
|Enjoy unlimited original work order support service|
|Service abnormalities preliminary inspection and investigation|
|Customer Service Case Level ||
|Work Order History Progress Tracking|
|Telephone and group support technical issues|
|Support services for high-impact problems||5X8||7X24||7X24|
|Third party service technical support |
|Upward reporting of case level|
|Pre-emptive use of new products|
|Optional Critical Business Services |
|Optional Security Support Services |
|GCEAutomatic Scheduling / Backup|
|Cloud SQLAutomatic Scheduling / Backup|
|GKESeries version update|
|Fees ||Please see detailed pricing||Please see detailed pricing||Please contact the business window|
. To respond to the service level, please refer to
. For technical support of third party services, please refer to
. Please refer to the following for important business services available for purchase
. Optional security support services can be found at
. For detailed pricing, please refer to
. The Company reserves the right to modify the content of this maintenance and explanation service, if there are changes or updates, the official website [https://www.netron.asia] announcement shall prevail.