The only one in the world! Named to Gartner's Leadership Quadrant for seven consecutive years
Instantly activates defense in 3 sec
Provides DDoS protection from layer 3/4 to layer 7
Provides DNS protection
IMPERVA integrated Incapsula comprehensive DDoS defense solution
Information security defense (DDoS): for customer websites to defend against DDoS attacks, by hiding the IP address of the customer's website, the end-user's website inquiries in site processing, direct absorption, effectively reducing the possibility of customer websites being attacked, so that the customer's website can be safe and stable operation, and to provide a complete solution to the security problems of user websites.
Website acceleration: In addition to the original server, the website content will be temporarily stored in CDN nodes around the world, so when users from different regions send requests to the website, users can get the service nearby and improve the speed and quality of service delivery.
Traffic scrubbing: The DDoS attack traffic will be directed to the filtering mechanism of the scrubbing center for website DDoS traffic to scrubbing clean traffic into the original host, and block malicious attacks and traffic, effectively resist all types of DDoS threats and maintain the normal operation of the website.
Advanced cloud load balancing
Enabling advanced load balancing opens up more value-added services.
- Support more than two source stations
- Active-Standby support
- Delivery Rules (Layer 7 LB)
- Offsite server room load balancing (GSLB)
- Source station health check
- Fault tolerance migration
Border Gateway Protocol
To protect the key infrastructure (such as Web, email, FTP server) in the whole IP subnet (subnet), based on BGP routing DDoS protection, BGP route announcement can be used to direct the attack traffic to the cloud scrubbing center, and finally the clean traffic is sent back to the original route through GRE Tunnel, so it can withstand a larger number of DDoS attacks. It can withstand more DDoS attacks.
- Provide network layer 3/4 cleaning defense, can prevent SSH, FTP, Telnet, HTTP, and other services
- Each cleaning node is equipped with the patented technology "Behemoth 2" top-level information security equipment, each with 440Gbps/650Mpps efficient cleaning capacity.
- Class C segment protection with BGP route announcement.
DDoS Protection for Individual IPs
IP-based applications (e.g. websites, DNS servers, SMTP servers) provide Layer 3/4 DDoS protection.
- Terabit DDoS cleanup feature
- 3-seconds SLA for effective mitigation of DDoS attacks
- Real-time traffic monitoring and events, intuitive interface backend for user-friendly operation
IMPERVA Defense Process
- IP /ASN reputation rating
- Behavior Pattern Abnormal traffic Access frequency
- Access tool/BOT judgment
- CAPTCHA(Graphic verification)
Effectively detects bot activity, identifies the source and determines its nature. Allow useful bots (e.g. Google crawlers) or block malicious or unwanted bots (e.g. cyber-attacking bots)
- Effectively protect the performance and security of websites
- Avoid risks such as theft of company assets, credentials or system files and phishing.
ABP(Advanced Bot Protection)
Protect your website, applications and APIs on mobile devices from automated attacks without impacting business-critical traffic.
ATP(Account Takeover Protection)
Advanced Bot Protection is one of the protection solutions used to identify and defend against malicious account infringement incidents by cybercriminals.
- Multi-layer detection to effectively identify malicious activity
- Automated protection that continuously adjusts based on intelligent detection without adding any delays.
- Out-of-the-box, intuitive interface for effective management.
- High accuracy and low error.
- Protect your APIs with an automated proactive security model
- Detect vulnerabilities in your applications and protect them from being exploited
Assisted six financial institutions in defense, all with zero deficiencies
The FSC held a series of three stages of random tests to test whether DDoS attacks are effectively blocked when enterprises are attacked with different network attack techniques.
Example of defense for financial institutions.:
- 2017 Two Tests conducted by the FSC
- 2018 One hacker attack