NETRON achieved KCSP (kubernetes certified service provider) qualification registration.
Kubernetes Implementation & Migration
We provide implementation and migration services, whether it is Kubernetes service for major cloud platforms or your own cluster, we can provide you with complete architecture, budget planning and advice.
We provide a complete training course to give you a better understanding of Kubernetes and its operation.
Assist enterprises to implement DevSecOps, establish CI/CD to improve delivery speed and security, and enhance enterprise value with agile business model.
LFOSSU Officially authorized tutor
Through communication with the customer, we understand exactly what the customer needs and expects from the project, and provide customized services to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Evaluate the existing workload and assess the level of maturity of the cloud local deployment
- Determine the size of the environment and resource requirements to ensure an efficient production environment
- Create a detailed plan outlining the infrastructure, system structure and overall requirement
A good plan helps companies get more done with less effort and improve execution.
- Develop a detailed plan that outlines the necessary architecture to support the architecture Conceptualize the physical server infrastructure to match the cloud servers and specifications
- Plans the cloud topology and strengthens cyber security defenses
- Develop detailed specifications for Kubernetes clusters and storage and network configurations
- Document operational requirements, including monitoring/logging settings, CI/CD pipelines, deployment policies, disaster recovery, and cost management
High level of execution to ensure deliverables.
- Iterate and determine the final requirements to execute on schedule based on architecture planning
- Set up cloud architecture including configuration of Terraform automated deployment, Kubernetes clusters, workload monitoring, and reporting (Prometheus, Grafana / KEDA) Installation, setup and configuration of software components (Helm, Kubernetes Operator)
- Build deployment pipelines, integrate monitoring/logging components and onboard cost management solutions (GitLab AutoDevOps, Kubesphere)
- Set up support channels and walkthrough maintenance protocols/processes
We are concerned about the future maintenance and technical support required by the business.
- Review that project results are in line with expectations and that ongoing IT-Ops / DevSecOps services are available for completion of milestones
- Ongoing maintenance to ensure maximum uptime
- Managing the Kubernetes infrastructure, including servers, storage, networking, and maintaining containers and images
- Consulting on optimizing workload efficiency and utilization as well as controlling and reporting costs to assist with ongoing security, maintenance, upgrades, updates and troubleshooting